**Now Available in Paperback and E-book**
Adventures of a Lifetime: Travel Tales from Around the World
Edited by Janna Graber
Adventure can mean so many things. For some, adventure is climbing the peaks of Tibet, sailing the open seas or cycling through Europe. For others, it means conquering a fear or pushing yourself to a whole new level. And for many, adventure means bravely stepping into the unknown of a new culture, language or setting. At its core, adventure travel means pushing yourself to experience something novel and worthwhile. Join the wild, bumpy ride during these 24 adventures of a lifetime.
When you travel seeking adventure, you never know what you will find – or what will find you. Here are 24 true stories of adventures that will quicken the heart and shorten the breath.
- Get chased by monkeys in the forests of Indonesia
• See what happens when you’re stranded in the Gobi Desert
• Play a game of naked Frisbee with a tribe in New Guinea
• Hang out with polar bears in the frozen lands of Manitoba
• Say goodbye to your love on a final trip to Venice
• Get hopelessly lost during a scary jungle hike in Hawaii
• Stare history in the face uncovering your roots in Latvia
• Watch over your back for hippos on a Ugandan safari
• Attempt to sail across Australia’s wild Bass Strait
• Travel by camel with the “Blue Men” of Mali
• Step foot in Antarctica among icebergs and penguinsAnd many more…
Author Info: Adventures of a Lifetime was edited by award-winning travel journalist Janna Graber. Along with one of Graber’s stories, Adventures of a Lifetime includes works from 20 top international travel writers. Graber has covered destinations around the globe for more than 40 newspapers, magazines and websites, and was the on-camera host of Great Escapes. While studying abroad in Austria during college, she became enamored with exploring other countries and cultures — and hasn’t looked back since. Graber is a managing editor at Go World Travel Magazine.
Adventures of a Lifetime: Travel Tales from Around the World (World Traveler Press, Colorado USA)
ISBN: 9780990878629; Release date: January 15, 2015; Print $16.95; E-book $9.95, http://www.WorldTravelerPress.com